Monday, January 10, 2011

Fingers running through your hair...


...my fingers running through your hair, the sensual feeling on the tips of my fingers the fibers tingling the soft smooth shinny hair slowly rubbing along the length of my hands. While the thoughts going through my mind, from the follicles of your hair to the neurons of my brain there's so much motion in the room, yet you and I lay intertwined motionless. The flashes of images racing musing in my mind of doing things to you that would cause us both to blush in shear delight. As still as our bodies lay the thoughts just rush, in an instance I'm dripping from the perspiration that flows from an inactive body but a mind that's traveled from the top of your head to the souls of your feet...this can not be my hands gently glide from the roots of your thick hair to the ends. The laws I want to break in my mind, the things I want to do...the pressure in my palms increases as I slide to your shoulders, massaging, touching, rubbing, mind racing, filling, thoughts coming and going, entering and exiting. The scent of the room is or your perfume, my finger tips lead me on this journey, from your hair, to your skin, to your dress, to be continued!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment