Sunday, June 21, 2009

Why do people HATE you when you tell the truth about things in life? Jack had to write this one!!

Okay I'm not pissed but I'm actually thanking God for the lessons that have
been played out right before my eyes. I've got a cousin (Jack) whom I have to thank for playing devils advocate in these lessons as well as someone I thought was a good friend, attack me!! I mean like literally attack me say shit to me like; "your so unhappy" or you'll never be happy" or
"take your meds" or tell others that I'm so militant!!! But for WHAT?
I've been screaming from the top of my lungs why would these people say
I'm "UN-happy?" I wasn't able to put my finger on it until NOW!!! *Light comes on* I've been posting to many things that were truthful and I hurt some feelings and so they, being of human flesh and blood had to try and hurt my feelings. Okay example number one; or should I say God's first lesson? Hhmmm!!? Any way I do not like the show Family Guy, it's a
stupid, racist show and I work with children every day who watch the
show come to school tell the jokes and piss off another child and usually since it's an alternative school a fight breaks out. I mean these children watch a show with pure adult content however it's in cartoon form so let's face it parents don't watch their children as closely as they should (beware truth being stated) so these lazy parents see that it's a show in cartoon form and think "its cool for my baby to watch it's a cartoon." (There it goes again damn truth) Okay so this
'guy' posts on his facebook that he's watching Family Guy, so okay I can't stand the show so I post a reply with something like I can't believe an educated guy would watch such a stupid, racist show like that. Along with writing about my students that watch this show and run
around saying all the stupid things that they come to school and repeat. So after this post I posted more than a few of this 'guys' friends started to agree with me. (Note to self: people get pissed off when you put them on the spot) So after this I get a few negative comments thrown
at me, like; "you're so negative" or "your unhappy." Okay so I'm a big girl literally so I can handle mine (sticks and stones) any way I than join in on a string of posts and I post AGAIN something truthful; Black people don't support their own communities, or things made for them. Okay I state how the United States Postal Service had to destroy all of these Black Heritage stamps because no one was buying them, especially Black people! (It was on the damn news yaw) Also toy makers have been SLOWED production of Black dolls an other such Black toys because Black people and other minorities weren't purchasing them. (Truth again when
will I learn to shut up) Okay so than I get the title of racist and militant by my own cousin. Well I've been fat all my life so I'm used to getting called all types of names so I'm just cool as ice. Now I this day I post about LGBT people not having rights, now I get a negative post to that, so since the person making the post is Catholic *sorry more truth coming* the Catholic church has been tolerant of sexual abuse towards little boys for years, they've hidden it, they've moved priests from one parish to another to continue to molest. Catholics worship stone statues, kiss wooden crosses, kiss rosary beads, still believe Mary's a virgin despite she's mothered other children besides Jesus and has had sex with her husband Joseph, which is nothing wrong with that but she's not a virgin at the time of her passing. *read your bible or go to a good seminary school* (disclaimer there is sooo much truth in these past sentences) So I've got a twitter account I called out my people Black folks for being so ghetto and ignorant and I say that, the
ignorance of Black people is why we'll always be the bottom of the barrel of society, we're always killing one another, we're poor and under educated. Well someone comes outta no where I calls me unhappy for posting this, DUH!!! What gave it away oh the post that Black people are setting US back a few years oh yeah that!!

When are people going to be able to deal with the TRUTH? I mean come on it's REAL shit right in front of your face why can't people handle it. Your religion is an overbearing racist, sexist hateful religion don't kill the messenger!? Your people MY people are acting like animals every
day, their not moving forward on a HUGE level I mean we've got a few break through people but as a WHOLE what the hell are we doing? Bill Cosby comes out and tells the people what's wrong with them as well, damn they don't dog him as much geezz!! I'm REAL as always and I don't apologize for it!!! I'm out....

No comments:

Post a Comment