Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Can't Sleep!!!

Sometimes there are so many thoughts racing through my mind I can't sleep!! Even though I'm sleepy, as soon as I begin to drift there goes my mind. Wish I could just flip a switch and turn it off, the noise, the thoughts it really is just to much....lists of things I have to do, or things I've done but didn't do right, even things I want to do but have been afraid of. Or I miss something or someone, than I start to think of them, if their not gone from this life, than I wanna call them, but than remember it's in the wee hours of the morning. Hell if I'd do that than they wouldn't my friend for much longer....imagine that 3am call? 'Hey what cha doing?' WOW!! I feel asleep....here it is 4:24am the sound of the toilet flushing awoke me....who the hell can hear a toilet flush from the bathroom across the hall while knocked out? Only me! Any way, now I really wanna chat with someone....hhmmm! Okay I've gotta friend that usually awakes around now, maybe...naw that'd be a bit much. Maybe I should make a list of things to do and than that'll help me go to sleep as well as free my mind from this junk. Okay, where do I start, #1. Save the polar bears. #2. End world hunger. #3. Learn Chinese. Okay seriously though, maybe I'm not focused enough this is a rough time of the morning I've had little to no sleep. Hhmmm maybe I could go to twitter? BrB....okay twitters not a good idea right about now...hhmmm okay, let's his facebook? Okay that's no good either....hhmmm I'm gonna watch some television.......I hate when I can't sleep......

No comments:

Post a Comment