Saturday, June 13, 2009

The meek shell inherit the EARTH!


Why not, why the hell not should the meek not inherit the earth? So does this mean me? The one that has been made to endured the brunt of everyones angry, vicious ways. I mean come on, doesn't the wimpy kid in the class deserve something special out of life. I mean it's not like wimpy kids don't grow up to be wimpy adults! There are always going to be those like myself, that are not exactly wimpy but have had to partake in to much abuse, sadness, as well as random acts of stray assholes wishing to do harm to us. What exactly comes as our, saving grace, what exactly is it that we get for our turning the other cheek? I mean that is instead of two bruised cheeks? WELL dang nab it!! We shall inherit the earth, I am not mocking this saying but if we are going to inherit the earth can't we do something to stop these assholes from killing our one piece of inheritence? I mean come on now we don't want to be left with any crappy, earth do we?
I was reading an article the other day about dumping in the oceans the Eastern Garbage Patch, also called the Great Pacific Garbage Patch. This is ridiculous I mean they said that there plastic outweighs anything else. There are plastic bottles, old lighter, people's clothing and all types of rubbish. All swirling around until it eventually ends up on some stretch of beach some where. WTH? I mean who is in charge of this? Is this just the way things are done. I mean I have seen in movies these huge garbage barges and wondered whom where exactly the hell are they going with all that trash? But never had I thought that this trash was goin gto dumped and released within out wonderful oceans...I mean come on?!!? By the time many of our children are older what is life going to be like on this planet? Will there even be life? So many things to worry about but one thing that seems most important is making sure your home is okay. I look at it like this so I am fat, not putting myself down as so many people cry when they hear me say this, however I am fat! So the importance in me having a long happy and healthy life I need to lose weight. So if this is the case than why does the country seem to ignore the state of the world today!? Good question you may say, however are patting each other on the back is never going to lead us into the path in which we need to be on.We need to bitch and moan and let our voices be heard and tell you congress, president or who the hell else will listen to you and make sure you em some pics too!




No comments:

Post a Comment