Monday, June 15, 2009

BLACK PEOPLE WHY DO WE HAVE TO MAKE BEAUTIFUL PLACES SO GHETTO?


OMG!!! I am beyond pissed the hell off....I can not STAND why MY people are always so nasty!! I mean when I watch First 48 you always see places like Miami and they have ALL these nasty ghetto sections OVERTOWN, THE PORK AND BEANS, all these places where Black folks live and DIE! I mean these people are killing one another living in some of the most beautiful places in the DAMN WORLD!! Look at LA and California where Black folks like LA, COMPTON look at the gangs the crimes, al this bullshit when these people are living under a beautiful sun, the beaches near by all this around them and all they want to focus on his the ugly side of life. Living dirty, killing one another. Hell even here in Willow Grove PA there are people living in the burbs, not on the streets of North Philadelphia!? I mean the services here are much better, the schools are much nicer, but what happens? Black folks happen? They send their ignorant ass kids to these schools they do and so things that make them look like animals. No wonder so many people do not want to live near or around US! I mean hell I am Black and Proud and I can't take it any more I wish that all these ignorant, criminal minded, not going any where, high school drop outs, cursing, killing people would be sent off to live on an island some where. A place where they could go and kill one another as much as they wanted to, a place where they had to be all alone by themselves with no contact from the rest of decent people and this cause for any race put these losers all together and get the hell rid of them. Life is to short for the rest of us to have to keep running away from them, or having to stop going to certain places because "THEY" gone be there. NO NO NO the time has come and no one should have to deal with these son's of bitches and YEAH I CALLED THEM THAT!!! If these damn parents would have raised a better child we would not have to deal with their dirty ass loser ass off spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment