Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This is for the people I try so hard to please. . . . . .


. . . . . . FUCK YOU!!! I mean this from the bottom of my fucking heart I am so fucking nice, forgiving, honest, a wonderful friend, spoiling, concerned, I mean I can go on!! People HATE people that toot their own horns and SO DO I! However I am just sick of feeling this way, sick of the world people so self centered, concerned with nothing but themselves. I mean these are the same people that would swear to be your road dogs, your sidekicks or your very best friends. I am seriously starting to HATE people, less time I spend bullshitting on twitter or reading some mindless posts on fucking facebook. People are just full of themselves!! I can remember watching the news about a woman that I have blogged about before she threw three of her children off of a bridge to their deaths. She had, had enough, she had lost her mind and NO ONE, even cared enough to notice, to even check on her to see if she was alive, well or needed any help with her children she was raising alone. I know when you have sex and bring children into this world it's up to you to take care of them. However it never hurts to check on someone, see if their okay. Well once this woman had killed her three children than there was an out pouring of people saying how much they loved her, or how they were there only if she would've reached out an given them a call. Well people don't to that shit, people don't need to ask to be treated like decent fucking human beings, people don't need to ask or TELL you to be a good friend, person, sister, mother, daughter or cousin. It should be up to your own ignorant ass to know that someone needs your attention, love, help, concern or maybe just a word from you. I spend my days carefree YET I don't ever spend them doing exactly what I WANT TO DO! I always spend them doing what someone else wanted ME to do for THEM. I mean I am just sick of being ME, having an open heart, a concerned mind FUCK YOU!!!!! I just wanted to let you all know FUCK YOU I am done right now just fuck off!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Real,
    Don't stress anyone mama. I know people can get to you sometimes,but that's why you have to measure each relationship on it's own.The most important relationship is the one with yourself. We all go through it and I'm sure you'll feel better. I'll hit you up on Twitter in a few. You have my number..call me if you need to talk.

    www.Twitter.com/TweetwithStone

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The stress levels high and the morale's low and wind is looking like it's about to blow... your mind to moon... tap into your MAGIC"~Amiel Larrieux.

    You have magic mama!! A magic that is deep and hidden and special. It is God's presence in you! Do not allow the outer world to invade that inner holy space. GET QUIET! GO WITHIN! That is where you will find the magic within that is ALWAYS loved by the ONE that created you. You ALWAYS BELONG BECAUSE YOU ARE HIS CHILD! I thank Creator for your SPECIALNESS in this world because it cannot be duplicated nor replaced.

    Love always,
    Majik

    www.twitter.com/majikmind

    ReplyDelete