Saturday, November 7, 2009

Not as good as I used to be.......

Look At Me

Here I am, no where near you further away than I care to be,
more than anything I desire to be seen by only you.
I try to place myself in your life with hope of becoming a fixture,
more than anything ever I want for you to look at me.

Awaking in the night with dreams of you fresh on my mind,
they plague me even preoccupying my waking time.
The thoughts of you and the pain you've been through,
push me to the point of showing you, you're a rare find.

Within me there are wonders of all kinds, a golden heart,
a sweet smile, a kind soul, a lovable personality.
A future filled with happiness, dedication, tenderness and romance.
Unclaimed these things remain cause you won't even look at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment