Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fifty Shades of Puke



So I was randomly searching threw unseen posts and pages on facebook. I know we all go blah blah blah blah and bullshit bullshit bullshit over all the changes little Markie is making with his billion, million, or whatever amount it's really worth website, but there are over 400 hundred friends on my list so of course I don't see there posts daily that would be an insane amount of posts to sort threw. So this leads to nights like this when I am hopelessly unable to sleep when I check shit out on the low. Well, I was randomly looking threw my ex's page, yeah that's another blog as to why I'm friends with an ex actually there may be an ex or two in that list, any way, I got to thinking, now this isn't the first time I actually thought this however all of her ex's appear to look like individuals with down syndrome. Now I'm not making fun of the folks cursed with the life of living with such a horrible disorder may God bless them but we all know that they have very distinctive looking features everyone born this way. But I never knew until I saw some of the pictures of my ex's ex's that those born without this can also have those features so now I know that I have learned something in life now as I'm sleepless this leeds me to believe that I MUST have this look too because she was with me  


Any way another thing I learned is that there are several people that are subscribed to my page and I have no idea who the Hell they are. What is this about? Why would perfect strangers and in one or two cases people who are friends of friends want to subscribe to my page? I find that sorta odd and a little creepy. Only two of the people that are subscribed have actually sent me friend requests, one being my father who I refuse to accept the other being some weird red head dude who has nothing in common with me what so ever. Now why they allow this I'll never understand. Also I learned that people you've unfriended can remain subscribed to your public posts, why they would want to read shit you posted after you basically said they weren't good enough to be on your stinking friends list and get the news of your most recent shit or bad hair cut I don't know why they would want to read the scraps that you may or may not tag as public on your their damn feed anyway that's just weird.

Another thing I noticed is people that don't really give a shit about their children. Because I read a lot from some people about their mates, dates, boy/girlfriends but very little about their children. Don't people like their fricking children any more these days? I mean damn it's like where are the pictures? It's not something I notice with a lot of my friends with children it's just a few of them and I wonder a lot of times why that happens. There is something I will never understand about a person that can make a child an not care enough about them to at least think of them from time to time, I mean shit that's what separates us humans from the damn animals. 

Any way why is it that some of the ugliest people post the most pictures of themselves? I mean damn isn't one picture enough to left you know you look like shit an maybe just maybe that one pictures enough for everyone else to get the gist as well. Than as I'm scrolling I come across this picture that one of my lesbian "friends" actually happened to click the "like" button on, it was a picture of a lesbian that had a caption that read; "Dressing fly and getting money is what I do fuck bitches!" In the background of the picture was a bed covered with crap, there was a comforter that had this 1960s old funky couch print on it balled up on the bed, the carpet was filthy and littered with crap, there was an over turned fan laying on the floor, with junk shoved under the bed. Now I wanted so much to reply "Fuck dressing fly and getting money how bout cleaning that nasty ass room before you post pics of your lying ass standing in that filth!" Well, being as though it wasn't a person on MY friends list I just hit the "block" button on the dumb bitch that "liked" the picture, I figured I wouldn't want her as a fake facebook friend or a real life friend with such low standards that she was showing everyone she possessed. 

So all in all my extended time on facebook basically taught me that some people are just fucked up looking, some people are just fucked up living, some people are just fucked up reproducing and some people are just plain ole fucked up. No matter what they are there is someone for them out there, there is some asshole that likes them or loves them. Yet my ass can't get someone to like or love me to save my life!!! What the fuck is the world coming too???? 


Good Night From one misunderstood, unloved female until the next time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment