Monday, July 12, 2010

I pick YOU...no not you the one behind you "YES YOU!"


Well for sometime I've wondered if it's really really possible for two woman to love each other and stay together forever. . . . I mean whether it be best friends (lost one of those) or mother daughter (struggling with that one) sister to sister (not sure we're gonna make it) I mean the outcome really doesn't seem very good. I mean I've been in love in my life, love like I can't live without you love, I mean a love like I can't breath because your no longer around type of love. . . . . but "her" ugghh not so much love. I mean things went from I can't function without your love to uummm I never really loved you just was rebounding from my ex type of shit! I mean hey I'd relocate to a place I hate to be with you type of love to a wow I really like men, this "white girl" sounding midget type of fuck you love.....yeah I've been through a lot I mean my poor heart has been through so much and it's weird because once you get through all the bullshit you'll find yourself in the best heart in the world.
So it amazes me that my heart will some day be back in line to be abused by another, left, used, stepped on, mistreated once again by some cold hearted bitch that once wasn't such a bitch until she decided she no longer wanted to be nice to someone she once thought was the nicest person on the face of this earth. I mean what's the deal with this thing called love I mean I've been in "real" love never ending love like I still have respect for you even after you shat on my love, I mean I'd even still be your friend type of love, maybe even come to your rescue type love but what about my poor heart??? I mean why is it that I'm so mature that I can admit my short comings yet your so immature you can't even admit you never even loved me type of love. . . . maybe not love but honesty that comes with maturity or that just comes with being an adult a good person I mean are there any honest people still left out there seeking love or that even know love or that are willing to love I mean like biblical love like 1st Corinthians type love???? Or we all mean just mean and evil woman that lack love that lack the maturity to give good love or honest love never ending just can't let you go type of love? I mean I wanna grow old with you watch you change threw the years I mean be there when no one is there I mean love you in spite of you that kind of love if your capable of this I pick you!! I want you to give my love to I want you to accept my heart because I know that your love will last just as long as my love will last like your love will be that mature love that never falters that never hurts that never hates that never ceases to remember my love. . . . . . . I pick you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment