Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Ever get this sinking feeling NO ONE LIKES YOU?


I know many people (even myself at times) would seriously say well you don't like me well F U than. . . But some where deep inside you still can't get that out of your mind, that someone or that many people don't like you. I mean I've recently been placed into a situation not of my own choice but I feel that the few people that I've come in contact with the best of someone else really can't stand me. I mean it's hard to imagine anyone not liking the world's most sickly lovable, give you the shirt off her back person like myself lol. However I speak sometimes and I can hear the crickets, it's like I'm not a comedian looking for any blow out comedy performances, however I've done everything for everyone all my life. Made friends with people who were even raised by their parents to hate people of my color, or race. None the less I'm in a position where I feel like I am literally despised right in front of my face as well as behind my back. Yes common sense would say to get the hell out of that situation however. . . . .uggghhhh forget I am and can only go round and round with this so forget it. . . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment