Monday, September 28, 2009

In the palm of my hand.....

As you're going about you daily routine ever notice a palm reader sign? I mean their are a few around here and there.....well I decided to google a diagram of the lines on my palms. Do they really mean anything? Or are they just folds in my hand that I got from balling my hands up inside the womb of my mother? It's interesting the different takes people take on things in our every day lives. I mean there are several different religions and beliefs in God or a god. There are so many different thoughts on the different aspects of the way our bodies can be kept healthy & live longer. What power do we as humans really have within us that we don't even use? We're such a mystery and there's so many questions that go unanswered or are often debated without any true outcome. When I search the palms of my hands and see the life line I think is that long or short? There's even a line for the heart but what does that mean? Is that a person's love, or their actual heart? My heart line appears some what short, could that mean I'm always going to be alone? I'd hate to be alone all my life! The questions could go on forever......I've never had my palm read however I did visit a man named John who handed me a deck of cards. John told me to shuffle and he cut the deck in half and began to lay them out onto the table. John told me things that had happened in my life, as well as things that were taking place currently in my life, he ended with things that were going to happen next. I only went to John about two or three times, what he had done had always made me think was this a gift or was I fooled into believing something? I know longer know where John is, he's probably died since than being as though he was very old and sickly an that was over fifteen years ago. Could there actually be people like John, with a gift of seeing into someone's future, past and present without even knowing them? And if this is so would this be a gift or a curse? Hhmm makes me wonder if we could all learn to use that other 90% of our brains what could we do?

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that I REALLY like that profile pic of you. It is mysterious, sexy, and intriguing.

    ReplyDelete